Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

hehe very nice man, i like the cowboy Bebop posters :)

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

haha, i was thinking about this topic a few weeks ago, but then i gots me a girlfriend, anyway good flash and keep it up :D

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

good animation but...

good animation and all but.... ive already seen helsing :D

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

you may remember me

Awesome, can't believe i'd never seen that before

a brilliant first attemt

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Brilliant

Over the past month or two iv'e been neglecting my home away from home, Newgrounds. And this is mainly due to the lack of 'perfect humour' i would usaully find here, but this has not occured often enough on newgrounds recently.

And then someone like you comes along, someone's who's flashes have neve really been that 'funny' or not the best 'animation', and yes i have seen all of 'Sonichu The Animated Series', but my point is that this was youre turning point, you decidedin order to advance into the people of newgrounds memories forever, but then you made something trult amazin.

And i just wanted to thank you for this piece of art. Youre the type of guy that keeps me interested in flashes, and that lets me know that not EVERYONE is a bunch of mind-less and braindead fool. you give me confidence that not all people like this.

so thank you.

Spazkid responds:

Thankyou. I admit im not the most amazing animator and artist out there. But id still like to contribute to this site for what its worth. I used to think there were alot of faggots on this site. But after being her for a few months I realized I was sadly mistaken. Ive met alot of cool artist and alot of cool people. It really is cool going to a place where even the Site admins and Mods can appreciate something a little different lol.

Unlike youtube I wasn't giving quite the same everything. That site treats anyone whos not partner like trash. Not to mention, they do as they please with there terrible updates. This is starting to get long so i'll conclude this. I plan on submitting more here as well as improving in all I can.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

johnny utah

you are amazingly funny with funny animations and crisp skills

Tarboy Tarboy

''Amazing''

One of the best animated and well written things ive ever seen plus the song is amzing

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

AWESOME!!!

this is AWESOME!!! Amazingly funny

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

this truly is... Awesome!!!!

Awesome movie Egoraptor is a legend!!!